Up to 3,300 sq. ft.
The Orchard Collection at Highland Hills
7532 Aplin St.
Highland, CA 92346
Call for the latest information
The Highland Hills community is located near Weaver Street and Water Street in San Bernardino County.
Come Home to Seville
Our top-of-the-line Seville model provides the most space for a growing family, complete with all the special details and amenities that’ll make this house a wonderful home you’ll love for years—if not generations—to come.
You may not ever want to eat out again. With elegant granite countertops and a large island perfect for preparing or presenting holiday feasts, standard equipment includes a 30-inch gas cooktop with sealed burners, 30-inch wide self-cleaning oven, 30-inch microwave/hood combination, Energy Star-rated five-level dishwasher, and a heavy-duty garbage disposal. The kitchen also features a faucet with integrated sprayer and is pre-plumbed for a refrigerator with icemaker.
Illumination is provided by elegant recessed lighting and designer fixtures. Meanwhile, beautiful hardwood cabinetry awaits your chosen shade of stain, and 9-foot ceilings add an airy openness. Designer-selected flooring adds a sense of style to every square foot.
The home boasts up to six bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The master suite has its own bathroom with separate shower and tub, spacious walk-in closets, solid surface E-stone countertops with a 4-inch backsplash, and dual over-mount sinks with chrome faucets that finish off this retreat-within-a-retreat.
Energy efficiency is anything but an afterthought with Sunpower Solar Program, white dual-paned windows with upgraded low-E glass, tankless hot water heater, central a/c and heat, and a radiant barrier installed on the roof sheathing.
The exterior features attractive rear and side yard fencing with a gas stub ready to install a BBQ. In the front yard, an automatic irrigation system comes standard along with beautiful, luscious landscaping.
Up to 6
Up to 3,300 sq. ft.
Lease or Purchase Program
INTERIOR EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Cottage, Craftsman, and Ranch style architecture
- Fire-resistant, color-coordinated concrete tile roof
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation system
- Attractive rear and side yard fencing
- Finished drywall garage interior
- Roll-up sectional garage door(s) with transmitter
- Decorative raised panel insulated entry door
- Gas stub at rear for future BBQ connection
- Stain-grade hardwood cabinetry throughout
- Designer selected flooring
- Subtle recessed lighting and designer fixtures
- Expansive great room pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Fire sprinkler system
- 9-foot tall ceilings throughout
- Raised panel interior doors
- Paint-grade stair system (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large interior laundry room
- Custom-styled radius bullnose corners on interior walls
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Tandem garage (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large kitchen island for food preparation and dining
- Slab granite countertop with 6″ splash
- Faucet with integrated pull-out sprayer
- 30″ gas cooktop with sealed burners
- 30″ self-cleaning single oven
- 30″ microwave and hood combination
- E-Star, 5-level dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Butler pantry (Plan 2)
- Heavy-duty garbage disposal
- Pre-plumbed for refrigerator icemaker
Private Master Suite Features:
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Separate tub and shower in master bath
- Solid surface E-stone countertops with 4″ splash
- Dual over-mount sinks with chrome faucets
Energy Efficient Features:
- SunPower solar system
- Dual-paned white-framed vinyl windows with upgraded low-E glass
- Tankless hot water heater
- Central heating and air conditioning with night setback thermostat control
- Radiant barrier installed on roof sheathing
- Insulation: R-15 in walls, R-38 in ceilings
THERE’S PLENTY OF ROOM, AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Plans and elevations are an artistic conception only and should not be relied upon as a representation of a completed house. The actual home as constructed may or may not contain the features and layouts depicted. Floor plans, elevations, features and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes are subject to change without notice. Drawings shown are not to scale. Click here to download a PDF of the floor plan.
View other Highland Hills Floor Plans
Our in-house team of architects and home designers are dedicated to creating homes that are spacious, beautiful, and innovative. Their designs are based on more than 50 years of experience, as well as feedback from homeowners near the community. They stay tuned in to what modern families need, such as open kitchens with plenty of space and master bedrooms that offer a retreat from hectic days. They also work closely with engineers to incorporate the latest building techniques and materials and meet our stringent quality standards. This means you get a well-built home that’s tailored to the way you live.
Renderings and floor plans are artist’s conceptions. Square footage is approximate. Builder reserves the right to change specifications and plans without prior written notice.