Up to 2,129 sq. ft.
3 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM:
The orchard collection at Judson Ranch
The Judson Ranch community is located at Judson Street and E San Bernardino Avenue in North Redlands.
Via CA-10 E: Head East on CA-10. Take the CA-210/Foothill Freeway/ Running Springs exit toward CA-330/Highland. Exit W San Bernardino Avenue. Your destination will be on the left.
Come Home to Trovita I
Our luxury Redlands homes feature Spanish, Traditional, and Craftsman style architecture, gourmet kitchens, master suites, and energy efficient solar power.
Beautifully situated close to the rolling foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, Judson Ranch is among the most sought-after new homes to come along in years. Close to shopping and excellent schools, Judson Ranch is a destination for families looking for a prestigious location with a rich heritage of quality homes in a place called “The Jewel of the Inland Empire.”
2,129 sq. ft.
INTERIOR EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Spanish, Traditional, and Craftsman style architecture
- Fire-resistant, color-coordinated concrete tile roof
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation system
- Attractive rear and side yard fencing
- Finished drywall garage interior
- Roll-up sectional garage door(s) with transmitter
- Decorative raised panel insulated entry door
- Gas stub at rear for future BBQ connection
- Large kitchen island for food preparation and dining
- Slab granite countertop with 6″ splash
- Faucet with integrated pull-out sprayer
- 30″ gas cooktop with sealed burners
- 30″ self-cleaning single oven
- 30″ microwave and hood combination
- E-Star, 5-level dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Butler pantry (Plan 2)
- Heavy-duty garbage disposal
- Pre-plumbed for refrigerator icemaker
- Stain-grade hardwood cabinetry throughout
- Designer selected flooring
- Subtle recessed lighting and designer fixtures
- Expansive great room pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Fire sprinkler system
- 9-foot tall ceilings throughout
- Raised panel interior doors
- Paint-grade stair system (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large interior laundry room
- Custom-styled radius bullnose corners on interior walls
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Tandem garage (Plan 2 and 3)
Private Master Suite Features:
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Separate tub and shower in master bath
- Hand-set 6″ ceramic tile countertops with 6″ splash
- Dual over-mount sinks with chrome faucets
Energy Efficient Features:
- SunPower 1.4 kW solar system
- Dual-paned white-framed vinyl windows with upgraded low-E glass
- Tankless hot water heater
- Central heating and air conditioning with night setback thermostat control
- Radiant barrier installed on roof sheathing
THERE'S PLENTY OF ROOM, AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Plans and elevations are an artistic conception only and should not be relied upon as a representation of a completed house. The actual home as constructed may or may not contain the features and layouts depicted. Floor plans, elevations, features and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes are subject to change without notice. Drawings shown are not to scale. Click here to download a PDF of the floor plan.
View other Judson Ranch Floor Plans
Our in-house team of architects and home designers are dedicated to creating homes that are spacious, beautiful, and innovative. Their designs are based on more than 50 years of experience, as well as feedback from homeowners near the community. They stay tuned in to what modern families need, such as open kitchens with plenty of space and master bedrooms that offer a retreat from hectic days. They also work closely with engineers to incorporate the latest building techniques and materials and meet our stringent quality standards. This means you get a well-built home that’s tailored to the way you live.
Renderings and floor plans are artist’s conceptions. Square footage is approximate. Builder reserves the right to change specifications and plans without prior written notice.