Up to 3,300 sq. ft.
The Orchard Collection at Wildomar Springs
The Wildomar Springs community is located near Iodine Springs Road and Clinton Keith Road in Riverside County.
Come Home to Seville
The Seville offers the best of the best—the most space for the diverse needs of every member of the family…along with all the special details and amenities that will make this house a family home for generations.
Elegant granite countertops and a large island offer a perfect place for preparing or presenting holiday feasts! And with standard equipment that includes a 30-inch gas cooktop with sealed burners, 30-inch wide self-cleaning oven, 30-inch microwave/hood combination—you may never want to eat out again! You’ll also get an Energy Star-rated five-level dishwasher, heavy-duty garbage disposal, faucet with integrated sprayer and a space pre-plumbed for your choice of ice-making refrigerators.
Elegance abounds throughout with recessed lighting, designer fixtures, and beautiful hardwood cabinetry that awaits your chosen shade of stain. Meanwhile, 9-foot ceilings make for a wonderfully open ambiance, and designer-selected flooring adds a bit of style to every square foot.
The Seville offers 4-6 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The master suite is a retreat-within-a-retreat with its own bathroom, featuring separate shower and tub, spacious walk-in closets, and hand-set ceramic tiles with a 6-inch backsplash.
This model also offers an optional in-law suite adjacent to the garage. Featuring a private entrance and its own kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities, elder members of your family will enjoy a high level of privacy while still being an integral part of family life.
You’ll also love the lower energy bills made possible by a 1.5 kW solar array, white dual-paned windows with upgraded low-E glass, tankless hot water heater, central A/C and heat, and a radiant barrier installed on the roof sheathing.
The outdoor areas feature attractive rear and side yard fencing, complete with a gas stub ready to install a BBQ. In the front yard, an automatic irrigation system comes standard along with lux landscaping.
Up to 6
Up to 3,300 sq. ft.
INTERIOR EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Spanish, Ranch, and Cottage-style architecture
- Fire-resistant, color-coordinated concrete tile roof
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation system
- Attractive rear and side yard fencing
- Finished drywall garage interior
- Roll-up sectional garage door(s) with transmitter
- Decorative raised panel insulated entry door
- Gas stub at rear for future BBQ connection
- Stain-grade hardwood cabinetry throughout
- Designer-selected flooring
- Subtle recessed lighting and designer fixtures
- Expansive great room pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Fire sprinkler system
- 9-foot tall ceilings throughout
- Raised panel interior doors
- Paint-grade stair system (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large interior laundry room
- Custom-styled radius bullnose corners on interior walls
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Tandem garage (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large kitchen island for food preparation and dining
- Slab granite countertop with 6″ splash
- Faucet with integrated pull-out sprayer
- 30″ gas cooktop with sealed burners
- 30″ self-cleaning single oven
- 30″ microwave and hood combination
- E-Star, 5-level dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Butler pantry (Plan 2)
- Heavy-duty garbage disposal
- Pre-plumbed for refrigerator icemaker
Private Master Suite Features:
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Separate tub and shower in master bath
- Hand-set 6″ ceramic tile countertops with 6″ splash
- Dual over-mount sinks with chrome faucets
Energy Efficient Features:
- SunPower 1.5 kW solar system
- Dual-paned white-framed vinyl windows with upgraded low-E glass
- Tankless hot water heater
- Central heating and air conditioning with night setback thermostat control
- Radiant barrier installed on roof sheathing
- Insulation: R-15 in walls, R-38 in ceilings
THERE’S PLENTY OF ROOM, AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Plans and elevations are an artistic conception only and should not be relied upon as a representation of a completed house. The actual home as constructed may or may not contain the features and layouts depicted. Floor plans, elevations, features and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes are subject to change without notice. Drawings shown are not to scale. Click here to download a PDF of the floor plan.
View other Wildomar Springs Floor Plans
Our in-house team of architects and home designers are dedicated to creating homes that are spacious, beautiful, and innovative. Their designs are based on more than 50 years of experience, as well as feedback from homeowners near the community. They stay tuned in to what modern families need, such as open kitchens with plenty of space and master bedrooms that offer a retreat from hectic days. They also work closely with engineers to incorporate the latest building techniques and materials and meet our stringent quality standards. This means you get a well-built home that’s tailored to the way you live.
Renderings and floor plans are artist’s conceptions. Square footage is approximate. Builder reserves the right to change specifications and plans without prior written notice.